New Destiny Apostolic Church seeks to be a major ministry center devoted to outreach, providing services to our immediate community and to the world. We aspire to grow ministries that will bring healing, health and wholeness to all people. We are uniquely designed to unite families, so they will live purpose-filled meaningful lives for Christ.
We are authorized and commissioned by God to fulfill the international, evangelical call which is to go and teach all nations the uncompromising gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord to beseech all people of every ethnicity to repent and be baptized and to be filled with God’s Holy Spirit and to maintain a consistent lifestyle of abounding holiness.
New Destiny Apostolic Church is a congregation walking profoundly in the love of God. We welcome all who enter our doors. Visitors need not feel judged based on their individuality or appearance, but will be accepted and embraced as children of the King. Our ministry specializes in the healing of emotional trauma as well as building self-esteem in the lives of men and women through spiritual counseling and Godly exhortation. Through the astute teaching of God’s word, we refine character to ensure that the gospel message is not hindered.
This ministry is purposed to strengthen your faith and belief of God’s covenant promises through spiritual wisdom, knowledge, and the prophetic gifts and talents that God has bestowed upon you.
So if you are looking for ministry that will help you build stronger and deeper
relationship with God, as well as teach you how to be faithful and victorious in discipleship, then come and be a part of the New Destiny Apostolic Church Family. Through this union we can do greater works in the name of our God!
Statement of Faith
- That salvation comes only through the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That Jesus ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is required by God and is necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
- That speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance is the initial evidence of baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- The total submersion in water baptism is necessary and should be performed according to Acts 2:38.
- The divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- That the Lord’s Supper should be commemorated.
- That resurrection and rapture of the church of God is imminent.
- That Jesus Christ is God incarnate in the flesh.
Believe in the final judgment of the living and the dead, and the final establishment of a new heaven and earth wherein righteousness dwells.
That holiness is God’s standard of living for all people